You are held to these guidelines when posting at the All Girl Army forums, whether or not you choose to read them. (So, we suggest that you read them.)
Not abiding by our guidelines and policies can result in suspension or termination of your use, and/or reports to your ISP in the case of harassment or spamming. Moreover, they're the basics of what we expect from users as a measure of respect for the whole community.
You agree, in registering to use this service, to adhere to all of the following guidelines. You agree that you will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, invasive of a person's privacy, or which otherwise violate of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, within Fair Use or you have express permission of the author to post it at the boards.
You agree to respect the women-only policy for certain areas of the boards, by NOT posting in areas clearly marked as women only if you are not female.
When posting, you are expected to be respectful of your fellow posters and our staff, and to use language which is clear, kind, and which encourages intelligent, safe and mature discussion of the issues at hand. Name-calling, abuse or harassment will result in an immediate termination of use without warning or explanation. The All Girl Army is no place for harassment based on sex, gender, race, creed or orientation, and none will be tolerated.
We ask that you post with care to grammar and punctuation, so that it is easiest for everyone to understand you, and easiest for users to search for subjects. You may not post multiple identical or similar topics in different threads, and you may not use more than one handle for posting. For your safety, you may not post personal information, such as full names, phone numbers, personal photos and/or postal addresses. If posted, these will be removed by our staff or volunteers.
Things that will may or will result in termination of your use are:
• disobeying our women-only policy in areas of the boards marked as such,
• falsifying information or identification via multiple handles, copyright infringement or other means,
• harassment of any sort of other users and/or staff via the boards or e-mail from the boards,
• spamming the board in any way (either via soliciting products, or by posting replies or topics very rapidly and repeatedly in short periods of time -- posting for the sake of accumulating posts is not acceptable),
• continual refusal to follow any aspect of this user agreement,
• three or more posts closed, deleted or direct warnings given due to your behavior or misuse of the boards per the user agreement,
• continued, nonproductive and mean-spririted snark (and you know what it is when you're doing it),
• and/or general lack of response, or aggressive responses, to staff reminders, guidelines or limits which may be set by the judgment of the staff or site owner.
As a private entity, we reserve the right to delete any message or user for any or no reason whatsoever, without notice or warning, at any time.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of all information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message that has not been posted by an All Girl Army steering board member. Messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the All Girl Army/Young Feminists Project as an organization or collective. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Al Girl Army, Groupee, Inc., and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Lastly, copyright for all material posted to the boards herewith belongs to the All Girl Army/Young Feminists Project. Posts may be used by the All Girl Army/Young Feminists Project without permission for promotion, articles at or about the All Girl Army/Young Feminists Project, books and other related works.
If you have a concern or complaint to lodge with our staff regarding any aspect of the All Girl Army or its boards, it should be sent via e-mail to: heather @ allgirlarmy.org. It may not be posted at the boards.
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.2