Women & Girls Only, All Ages >> Our Bodies, Our Selves

Pages: 1
HeatherAdministrator
Be-Musing Momma

Reged: Feb 05 2006
Loc: Seattle, WA
Pro-Choice Policy
      #132 - Fri Jun 23 2006 01:06 PM

At the All Girl Army, we have a pro-choice policy.

What does that mean?

It's okay to have discussions about what choices YOU have made and why. It's okay to have discussions about specific policies of reproductive choice, how they are enacted or suggested. It's okay to ask for help about making a reproductive choice, or to ask another user questions about how they made theirs. It's okay to state that, for yourself, you do not see yourself as able to make certain reproductive choices.

It is NOT okay here to QUESTION a women's right to choose to:
- only have sex when she wants to
- use birth control methods if and when she wants to
- become pregnant if and when she wishes to
- give birth with the intent to parent, put a child up for adoption or have an abortion procedure

No woman here should have to defend her right to have ownership of her own body and everything that lies within it, just like no person should ever have to defend the right to own the tree, AND the fruit of a tree, she grew on her own land.

Any user putting a woman in that position may have their use of the forums suspended or removed.

--------------------
If I had to characterize one quality as the genius of feminist thought, culture, and action, it would be the connectivity. - Robin Morgan

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
RefreshMyMind

Reged: Apr 21 2008
Loc: USA
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: Heather]
      #4748 - Wed Apr 23 2008 03:25 PM

I agree, It's our body, our choice!!!

Jess

Reged: Aug 11 2008
Loc: USA, OR
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: RefreshMyMind]
      #4794 - Mon Aug 11 2008 11:51 PM

Positive guidelines, sure to follow.

amy001

Reged: Mar 29 2011
Loc: china
      #4969 - Tue Mar 29 2011 08:49 PM

"Scrubs"Scrubs DVD, the popular medical comedy was a staple on NBC from 2001, but has decided not to renew the show and drawing the ire of the fans. Fortunately, the series was picked up immediately by ABC for its eighth season. As for the DVD, "Scrubs - Season Eight" is superb. Not only are all so funnyThe Sopranos DVD and entertaining episodes that really strives to offer many special features. No waiting 16 audio commentary and "Scrubs: including interns" on the DVD was great. Personally, I felt they were waiting for How I Met Your Mother DVDthis final season is the last and so were all with unique characteristics. Therefore, all the DVD season certainly keep "Scrubs" fans busy for hours and say fans will get their money with this version. Absolutely brilliant!With the news thatTwo And A Half Men DVD there will be a ninth season of "Scrubs", it will be interesting to see what direction the series goes. Is the show focused on interns, or a new hospital? What is known now, Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke will be in six episodes, while others have contributed Donald Faison, Neil Flynn and John C. McGinley await word if their Prison Break DVDpilots, to demonstrate that they have filmed will be picked up by a network. But if anything, this eighth season of "Scrubs" did a good job with the trainees and webisodes that give us even more depth to the personality of the characters. All this is included in this DVD set.For fans of "Scrubs" is obvious. The purchase and, indeed, highly recommended!
-----------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Scrubs DVD

xoxogol

Reged: Jul 14 2011
Loc: NEW YORK
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: Jess]
      #5032 - Wed Jul 27 2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Positive guidelines, sure to follow.

I very much agree with this view, the only way we can better improve!

Discount Golf

--------------------
Lucy Green

nfljersey

Reged: Jul 28 2011
Loc: chongqing
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: xoxogol]
      #5068 - Tue Aug 16 2011 12:53 AM

Very best regard for your excellent post.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!wholesale NFL jerseys

--------------------
nfljersey

superztm1986

Reged: Sep 07 2011
Loc: guangzhou
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: nfljersey]
      #5120 - Wed Sep 07 2011 02:11 AM

thank you for your article,i have learn a lot from your article. i hope you can share your article with us every

day. so we can learn more from you

--------------------
cheap NFL jerseys
custom NFLjerseys

nikeshoxtn

Reged: Sep 19 2011
Loc: usa,newyork
Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: superztm1986]
      #5316 - Mon Oct 10 2011 07:09 PM

Doudoune moncler most in-demand models in addition to shoes with all your beloved place personalities, determined gross sales, vogue movements due to this winter weather glimpse. Moncler homme variety incorporates Moncler Boots, Moncler apparel, Moncler jerkin in addition to shoes gals, in addition to intended for adult males, women of all ages, in addition to little ones. With any winter sports activity it is actually critical to be certain you’re dressed properly, and this is especially accurate when preparing for snowboarding. In order to get pleasure from a day out on the snowy mountains you should stay warm and dry. Check exactly what snowboard clothing you might be picking as this can make the difference in between a successful day and a miserable 1. In terms of snowboard attire it is actually all a matter of layers.Polyester,Moncler doudoune, polypropylene or some sort of synthetic fabrics are what you want to pick out. Lengthy underwear and lengthy sleeved shirts are recommended as well as 1 pair of knee-high socks. In case you wear 2 pairs of socks the elastic can get tight and uncomfortable.In case you select the suitable snowboard clothing and extras you are going to unquestionably have much more enjoyable snowboarding than should you wear the wrong type of clothes. It will not matter for those who fall and end up wet from the snow you will certainly stay warm Moncler doudoune femme.Here you can find for kids. If you are wife of a man and mother of a child, you can choose our moncler for men and moncler for kids for who you love. That will be very good present. Trust me. I share my experience with you because I think everyone has his or her lovers.No matter you who you are, you can trust our product moncler for men and moncler kids. They are in high quality. in the cold winter, a moncler coat will be a warm present for the hart of your beloved.As Moncler is getting more and more popular through the world, it has won a lot of loyal fans buying its clothes. The moncler fitted. concept of well combining function and fashion is widely accepted by people who love Moncler and it is also the fantastic characteristics that make it so outstanding from all the winter clothes brands.

--------------------
http://fashionsportluxury.blogspot.com/

nikeshoxtn

#5471 - Tue Oct 11 2011 11:32 PM

Our customers are often surprised by the higher price of our bids when compared to their local dealer's offers. World Resources II is a major supplier to other jewelers and we are members in good standing of the Jewelers Board of Trade. We are actively looking to buy your items to increase our inventory. We want to buy now! Please let us make an offer for your Cartier Jewelry, your Cartier watches, or your other heirlooms, estate and modern pieces.Cartier Ring has long been known for making a variety of lovely creations. 2011 is a year where they really flexed their creative muscles offerings a load of high-end, beautiful jewelry and art watch pieces. You'll of course notice a distinct "animal" theme in most of these. Lots of reptiles this year, and of course a few panthers as well. Many of these items are "order only" while I believe others will be parts of limited editions available in Cartier boutiques. Either way, it is always pleasing to see what the Parisian house can come up with. I’ll take a look a bit at the history of Cartier Bracelet and share why I think you might have to look no further than Cartier for all your jewelery needsCartier love came to be adored by the elite of the country, like the Rockefellers and Vanderbilts. Cartier continues to be a name in jewelry which exudes superiority.At this point, you may be wondering if all this hype is worth the price. Ask others who wear Cartier sunglasses. I bet they’ll say yes. The name recognition and reputation alone would be worth it. Cartier is a company that knows the business and does it well. You really can’t go wrong with that.

--------------------

nikeshoxtn

Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: nikeshoxtn]
      #5667 - Sat Nov 05 2011 11:39 PM

In order to have a good time in Harbin instead of staying in the warm room or trembling outside because of the freezing cold, I was well armed with warm down jacket and my favorite fashion discount ugg boots. My feet just couldn’t stand the cold without UGG boots. What a wonderful time when I’m wearing my discount ugg australia, walking down the street and taking pictures. I visited the ice sculpture festival, went skiing and ate a lot of delicious food. I really had a good time in Harbin, certainly, my UGG boots contributed greatly.So I decided to buy a pair of black classic short mens discount ugg australia bootsfor my father. He must like it very much as my mother and I both think this style of UGG boot is best one in UGG classic boots.My mother and I are right. My father likes the boots very much. He feels himself looks more handsome than he was. HA! That was very interesting. I don’t expected that ugg 5815 would bring so much fun to my father and my family. I think UGG boots are really good presents for you to give to who love. My friend also like
ugg 5825. She said that it is UGG boots that strengthen the relations between she and her boyfriend. They love more each than ever before.Another kind of ugg 5803 is higher like normal UGGs, and it has three big bailey buttons wrapping the body. You can also turn down the body of the boots and show the inside wools to the outside. It is more lovely and interesting. There are many colors of ugg 5819 for choosing, classical brown, dark blue, violet, pink, or even leopard pattern. And don’t worry about its quality, the twin-faced sheepskin and superior wools ensures its function of keeping warmness, and the design of bailey buttons makes the whole person lovely.

--------------------

navy

Reged: Nov 08 2011
Loc: dhjag aghkj
Veste Moncler [Re: nikeshoxtn]
      #5731 - Tue Nov 08 2011 09:25 PM

Veste Moncler généralement à cause d'la réalité que les gens présument simplement toutes les entreprises APSD douteentre généralement situé dans votre zone de chalandiseconsistentplusplus plus tôt. généralement à l'adolescence parfaitement, d'autres domaines au sein de votre effectif un plus desproducteurs la prime exigée par les choix exceptionnel.Doudoune Moncler a vécu possédant un achat efficacenationindépendante remarquable.

LesSacs Louis Vuittoncoller à l'évolution du style et comprennent le produit juste pour montrer le caractère des femmes. devrait vous apparaître à notre magasin, vous ne pouvez passimplement utiliser mâles beaucoup moins d'acheter un grand bien des compléments alimentairesLouis Vuitton Speedy.

Le plus bas élevépeutAbercrombie And Fitchbeaucoup moins cher être considéré comme unchoix merveilleux pour nos store.Go vousMaintenant sur internet pour ce moment dans le temps de Doudoune Abercrombie Fitch au doute la valeur la plus efficace dans le temps possible!

wailian

Reged: Nov 10 2011
Loc: dsf
Re: Veste Moncler [Re: navy]
      #6276 - Tue Jan 17 2012 04:36 AM

Bulgaria’s domestic consumer electronics devices market, defined as the addressable market for computing devices, mobile handsets and products, is projected to be worth around in 2012. 2011 was another difficult year for consumer electronics vendors in the Bulgarian market, as Bulgarian households responded to an environment of high unemployment and inflation by increasing savings. In H111 leading consumer electronics player K&K Electronics reported a 10% drop in sector demand, while electronics and office supplies retailer Plesio reported just growth in the year through April.Bulgarian consumer electronics spending is projected to increase at a driven by the growing popularity and affordability of digital lifestyle products such as notebook computers and flat-screen TV sets.Microsoft Corp., a 20-year stalwart of the annual Consumer Electronics Show, has decided to fold up its booth and move on after the 2012 show in January.The products is designed to benefit budding entrepreneurs, fledgling start-ups, home grown innovation and small companies looking to gain footing in the consumer electronics industry. The Consumer Electronics will also feature CES keynotes and the Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase, as well as Eureka Park, a hot spot for venture capitalists, investors, media and more than industry professionals looking for the next big thing in technology.Consumer confidence in the broad economy may have improved ahead of the holidays, but the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in January has a good tailwind offering the expectation of a boost in 2012 ahead of the key January show… consumer confidence regarding technology spending rose to a yearly high in December.qe1

wailian

Re: Veste Moncler [Re: wailian]
      #6287 - Tue Jan 17 2012 04:39 AM

Gewiss offers a variable-angle elbow named Maricurve that adjusts without cut-outs. A plier or a hammer are sufficient to initiate the needed deformation and to adapt the angle at the worksite. All this based on one single element delivered straight. This accessory ensures an automatic coupling and guarantees ground continuity.Most of the electrical panels and switchboards don’t need any thermal management for their internal atmosphere. The variation range of their internal temperature remains acceptable through the seasons and stays within the limitations imposed by the incorporated devices. Preparation Before you begin to troubleshoot any piece of equipment, you must be familiar with your organization's safety rules and procedures for working on Electrical Equipment. nternal arcs can occur in electrical equipment when the service conditions for which it was designed are not fulfilled or it has an inherent fault or a fault originating from incorrect.Motor is the subsequent kind of electrical equipment which changes the electrical energy to generate mechanical power.The Electrical Equipment all electrical equipment, keeping it separate from the pump house so as to protect it from the vibrations the pump creates and from the bitumen slurry the pump transports.2134

nikeshoxtn

#8187 - Wed Nov 28 2012 02:00 AM

Einheit, Zusammenarbeit und gegenseitige Kommunikation: Hand bei Kindern in den letzten drei Jahren, tragen Adidas RTP Entwicklungsprojekte in ländlichen Kindern hat Provinz Shaanxi, mehr als 4.000 Kinder, Sport-und Spielaktivitäten, Lernen mit einer Vielzahl von wichtigen Fähigkeiten, wie geholfen. Die neueste Begünstigten des Projekts ist ein Zen-Rock-Zentrum, Kindergarten, der Kindergarten Spielplatz gerade in Gebrauch zur gleichen Zeit setzen, Adidas Mitarbeiter geschulten Freiwilligen besuchen den Kindergarten sind, für die Durchführung der jährlichen Organisation der ehrenamtlichen Tätigkeiten. Darüber hinaus Adidas Verbraucher zum ersten Mal in diesem Jahr zusammen mit den Adidas Mitarbeiter in ehrenamtlichen Tätigkeiten beteiligen. Alle Mittel sollen einen Kindergarten Spielplatz von den Verbrauchern zu bauen adidas campus 80s Produkt Raise kaufen.
Die Adidas Group Managing Director Greater China, Gao Jiali sagte: "Wir zahlen alle Anstrengungen weiterhin positive Energie zu erzeugen, so dass Tausende von Kindern zu mehr gesund, glücklich und zuversichtlich zu wachsen, hat sich der Energieversorger wurde die Entwicklung von Kindern. die der Shaanxi Freiwilligen Reise in diesem Jahr ist ein ganz besonderes, weil die Verbraucher zum ersten Mal direkt in diesem wichtigen Projekt beteiligt, und Adidas die gleiche Vision und Begeisterung haben, um positive Veränderungen für die Gemeinschaft durch den Sport zu bringen. "
Laut der Umfrage von freiwilligen Mitarbeitern, adidas shop project Sport-und Spielaktivitäten nicht nur den Kindern helfen, eine Vielzahl von life skills lernen, sondern auch einen positiven Einfluss auf sie. Die Freiwilligen bezeugt die beträchtlichen Fortschritte, die die Kinder in der Einheit und Zusammenarbeit und Kommunikation sowie ein starkes Interesse am Lernen und höheres Bewusstsein des gegenseitigen Respekts erreicht. Die Kinder lernen auch, mit dem Geist der gegenseitigen Hilfe Team.
Provinz Shaanxi in den vergangenen drei Jahren hat sich Adidas 12 Kleinkindertagesstätten unterstützt, einschließlich einer Strömung der frühen Kindheit Wohnwagen. Adidas campus Child RTP-Projekt hat 4.898 Kinder regelmäßig geholfen, so dass sie im Spiel Entwicklung teilnehmen können. Darüber hinaus nahmen insgesamt 138 Lehrer und 821 Eltern und Gesundheitspersonal an dem Projekt verbundenen Ausbildung.
Shaanxi ehrenamtliche Tätigkeiten in diesem Jahr 24 Mitarbeiter und Verbraucher und von 5.200 km, wo ländlichen Kindern den Zugang zu physischen und moralischen Entwicklung. Volunteers, zusammen mit Schülern, Lehrern und Eltern, enthüllt den neuen Spielplatz für die Zen-Rock-Zentrum Kindergarten. Nach der Zeremonie, um die Freiwilligen und die Kinder mit Spielen, Geschichten erzählen und den Austausch von Erfahrungen mit Eltern und Lehrern gemeinsam verbringen einen schönen Tag.
[img]http://www.addidasde.com/images/20120319215012/adidas-superstar-80s-sneaker-913094_b_1_1.jpg[/img]

--------------------

wailian

Re: Pro-Choice Policy [Re: nikeshoxtn]
      #8917 - Mon Jul 15 2013 04:10 AM

The prada bag we selling are beautiful in colors, luxuriant in designs, cheapness in prices, quality and quantity assured. usually, many peoples search key words online how to buy fake chanel handbag? where to buy replica chanel handbag? where to find designer knock off chanel handbag? why you seek far and neglect what lies close at hand, here our store accepting wholesale and retail fake chanel handbag, excellent quality and fashionable patterns, complete in specifications, here is best luxurious place for you don't have to spend a lot of money, then to be a fashionable person, keep your money to buy more other items to enrich your happiness life, we believe our products will decorate your life more beautiful. wholesale cheap replica chanel handbag, sell discount fake chanel handbag for sale, cheap designer knock off chanel handbag on sale for outlet.Chanel Glasses are very popular for their top quality, style along with various selections inside frames. Chanel is a artist title along with globe boss inside fashion accessories that will can make incredible eyeglasses that are classy yet striking along with cool and trendy. Chanel glasses in no way continue connected with trend and so are often called beautiful into their style on account of their particular creativity.Generally on the forefront connected with trend, Chanel glasses are not just simply the sector connected with celebrities along with movie stars. These types of cheap ray-ban Sunglasses may be requested from the most respected optician who will produce these people promptly sufficient reason for treatment from the first packaging plus a ensure so it is a realistic supplement.
It was only a matter of time. At first, the Celine Trio Bag flew under the radar – with its small proportion and ultra-minimal look, the bag wasn't the kind of blockbuster that the Luggage Tote and Trapeze were, but it also wasn't meant to be. Instead, the Trio is a little bag for in-the-know fashion hounds to signal to each other that they are, in fact, in-the-know.
When you use anything at all specific, and mostly on vacation wherever you are bound to set on significantly more beautiful garments than in each day residing, you can accessorize your outfit and your appear with michael kors bag from Cheap ray bans mostly because they make you amazing, they can compliment your confront shape if picked wisely and they definitely allow hunting at your encompassing additional simply without having squinting.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Ellen, Joey, Irmelin, Heather, CarolineBelle, Eileen 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4568

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement Back to the All Girl Army