Women & Girls Only, Under 23 >> Just Us Girls

Pages: 1
comfort

Reged: Feb 23 2012
Loc: CQ,China
What is the difference between AP1 and AP2?
      #6605 - Thu Feb 23 2012 08:53 PM

I love both irons, like the way the Titleist AP2's look and feel, but not a huge fan of their forgiveness. I am not a huge fan of AP1 irons's looks, and feel, but love their forgiveness. What set do I buy? my friend asked me.

If you're like me and are concerned about forgiveness get the AP1's. If you want to feel your bad shots and shoot a couple of strokes higher because of it get the AP2's.

Only hit the titleist ap1 irons's in the store and noted that they felt good no matter where the ball came off the face which probably wouldn't help me improve my ball striking which is something I was keen on. The AP2s, on the other hand, I just fell in love with them straight away! I played them for the first time yesterday and I cannot believe how forgiving these clubs are for so called 'players irons'.

The AP1 irons come standard with the Nippon NS Pro 105T steel shaft. It is a slightly lighter shaft than traditional options and has a mid-low flex point that helps create a higher trajectory. The AP1 irons are also offered with the Aldila VS Proto-T 75 graphite shaft, which can be helpful for players with moderate and slower swing speeds. The AP2 irons come with the heavier Dynamic Gold shaft, which helps to provide a more penetrating trajectory, better feedback and is more suited to stronger players. Both sets also are available with other custom shafts.

For golf sake buy clubs whose looks AND forgiveness you will like. Like either AP1 or Titleist AP2 Irons is for you. The good news is plenty of others!

--------------------
best golf clubs

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
huwoniu

Loc: NY
Re: What is the difference between AP1 and AP2? [Re: comfort]
      #6614 - Sun Feb 26 2012 08:13 PM

激安ゴルフクラブ
激安ゴルフ

huwoniu

Loc: NY
      #6635 - Fri Mar 02 2012 08:11 PM

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver
TaylorMade RocketBallZ Irons

wailian

Reged: Nov 10 2011
Loc: dsf
      #6729 - Sun Mar 25 2012 12:04 AM

We also provide dofus items, weapons and dofus powerleveling service besides the dofus kamas service. If you need this kind of service, you just need to contact our online service like MSN or AIM, especially our live support.If you are interested in last chaos gold, you may enjoy great discount here We are going to devote all efforts to returning and new. Once again, thank you!We just offer the lowest price for maple story gold and the best service, we are 24/7 online, if you have any problems with buying maplestory mesos, you can contact us anytime and we will try our best to solve your problems. Our slogan: Cheapest price, Fast delivery, Best service! They are very satisfied with our service.So if you want to get a log of mabinogi gold ,no doubt ,come to our website to buy. Our customer service is ready for you on line now! You just come to our live chat and leave your message. Then we will collect what you need, Rom Gold or Runes of Magic items or Runes of Magic powerleveling. And you don't need to concern if it is safe for your Runes of Magic Gold when you buy Rom Gold, here for all of our suppliers working hard to collect Runes of Magic Gold, provide us the safest and cheapest swtor credits and items.

wailian

Re: What is the difference between AP1 and AP2? [Re: wailian]
      #6764 - Tue Mar 27 2012 03:45 PM

Monogram canvas may be accounted like an awesome offer of classical collection, just such as the monogrammed canvas bags, which could accommodate an awesome offer of accessibility to our lives. First, like pointed out above, the designers publication the an awesome offer of adumbrative patterns for the surface, that will accord people the impacted impression, maybe only a tiny classical flavor, it will alongside reflects ours tastes and favorites. Damier Canvas is one of the most used materials in making the louis vuitton replica, wallets, shoes and many other products. The Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas handbag range is one of the most popular collections of Louis Vuitton; other ranges like the Louis Vuitton Galliera and the Louis Vuitton monogram are also among the best-selling. The Louis Vuitton handbags are must-haves in the wardrobe of the socialites and celebrities since Louis Vuitton is the top fashion label in the fashion world. Also, they are fashion accessories, but also a status icon louis vuitton neverfull replica the consumer. However, each designer handbags are not reachable to most people because they are costly. But these days you can even fad and style of a designer carrier, replica handbags are generally available and at a good wholesale value. These bags are as well as the original brands are always offered reasonable prices.

wailian

#6885 - Fri Apr 06 2012 10:46 PM

Automotive diagnostic resources could possibly be just a little high-priced than that which you expect. However, it can be greatest available for you to invest for this sort of items, since it could assist you to definitely obtain extra expertise in conditions?car repair tools?of your career. So, invest on it and see how awesome it may help you in accomplishing your work appropriately.

wailian

#6948 - Sun Apr 08 2012 06:20 AM

Chicago Bears experienced been founded in 1919 in Decatur, Illinois. In 1921 they moved to Chicago and develop to be amid the founding people of NFL, one of two founding operations even now active, the next getting Arizona Cardinals, initially also from Chicago. Chicago Bears are masters of the quantity of of NFL records, which consists of most people enshrined it The Hall of Fame and most victories. The set has won eight NFL Championships and very Bowl XX. granted that 1971 they hold out on Soldier area stadium. Their arch rivals are eco-friendly Bay Packers. Below, we are steering to hold a closer glimpse at Chicago Bears Jerseys.
Chicago Bears jerseys arrived a lengthy way away from your types initially utilized in 1920s. those people experienced been made of wool, blue with tan stripes sewn into then, which experienced been in actuality made of leather, to support participant get an extremely much better grip inside the ball. In 30s, they transformed to all orange jersey and pants, and in 1936 they additional orange stripes for the helmets and alter jersey coloring to white. This was described by some lover as "an earlier edition of psychedelia". the brand new produced was abandoned quickly after just one season, quickly after the fans showed how very much they disliked it.
The common navy blue shirts with white, rounded quantities very first arrived out in 1949. In 1956 they additional what was then referred to as a tv set numbers, participant quantities inside the jersey sleeves. In storage of George "Papa Bear" Halas, set additional his initials GSH for the sleeves in 1984 season.
Today, they hold out in whitened or navy blue cheap jerseys wholesale with whitened or blue pants. the two variations using the pans have orange stripe outlined in blue or whitened along sides. In honor of NFL 75th anniversary, they released a 3rd uniform in 1994 season, comparable to their reliable from 1920, navy blue with orange stripes.
In 2002 Monday evening football online game in opposition to eco-friendly Bay Packers, Bears wore all blue uniform, combining their residence navy blue jersey with blue pants for the very first time. They lost the online game and didn't use that mixture right up until 2006 last online game in opposition to Packers, which in addition they lost.
In 2005, they released orange jersey, which they use in one residence online game in period of your time that is near for the Halloween. This jersey is regarded as amid the beast using the league, generally granted that of its traditional design.
Regardless of color, one of the most prominent attribute of Chicago Bears jersey may be the rounded numbers. they are able to be the only set using the league that utilizes them, opposed to prevent quantities other clubs use.
Bears place on navy blue helmets, with large letter C inside the sides. The coloring using the letter transformed all through their history, occasionally getting white, but in latest many years orange C is generally used.
Official mascot using the Chicago Bears is Staley Da Bear, named in honor of A. E. Staley, founder using the reliable Bears' operation in 1919. He made his debut in 2003 season. preceding to him, Bears experienced Bearman, which was in reality a period of your time ticket holder Don Wachter, who made a decision to support the set by cheerleading. He was permitted to run throughout the area with large Bear flag all through the games.

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jessica, CarolineBelle, Daniella, Amelia, Sarina, Eileen 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 675

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement Back to the All Girl Army