Women & Girls Only, All Ages >> Feminism for Everyone

Pages: 1
talia

Reged: Mar 02 2012
Loc: State
I love my Ping G15 Irons, Let me fall in love with
      #6638 - Fri Mar 02 2012 08:51 PM

I love my Ping G15 Irons, Let me fall in love with golf

When a day the weather was good, we take our golf clubs,ping g15 irons, go to court let you completely relax, enjoy the lawn and sunshine.

The stainless steel iron's cavity design features a floating Custom Tuning Port (CTP) which expands the perimeter weighting and increases the moment of inertia. Weight savings from a thinner face is re-positioned to the toe for added forgiveness on miss-hits, and the ping g15's wider sole produces a higher launch angle. Stronger lofts combine with a center of gravity located low and farther from the face to produce longer shots without sacrificing the higher launch angle required in a maximum forgiveness iron.

I never used to use superlatives like "Smooth as silk" or "Cut through butter with a hot knife." I actually said both of those after getting fitted for these. I just got my set (4-U) this past weekend after hitting the 7 Iron in the store a half dozen times and i am even more impressed with the full set! Get fitted and take advantage of the best custom club makers in the game. Straight, high and long, a beginners dream. The best $600 you will spend on golf, I promise!

Before I bought the g15 irons's I had a set of old G2's that I really loved and hit well. Once I played a couple rounds with the G15's I was sold. Whenever I hit a crisp shot it felt excellent, like the ball was exploding off the face. I have also noticed a 5-7 yard increase in distance. The G15's are a great set of clubs, I'm excited to see how my game will improve with these clubs.
Ping K15 Irons
Ping K15

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
wailian

Reged: Nov 10 2011
Loc: dsf
Re: I love my Ping G15 Irons, Let me fall in love with [Re: talia]
      #7361 - Tue Jun 12 2012 09:08 PM

Now imagine if you possibly can buy your favorite discount louis vuitton bags that you've always wanted!! Would you feel really good together with confident about yourself every time you day your friends, and having each alternate girl or woman come to feel jealous and envious of you for to be able to afford such a stylish well-known bag? The reality is you would certainly stand out from the rest of the crowd. .Louis Vuitton is considered one of the finer names in handbags out there and various accessories, but even so the items that are sold through the brand name still remain one of those unattainable things that rather than weight lifting wish they had but most never get. Why Not genuine? Just for this reason, the market for louis vuitton 2012 bags is bigger than in the past. Now is the time that ladies are looking to forego genuine and go for your almost real thing, not wanting to sacrifice a month's rent for the fleeting prestige that getting the proud owner on the new Louis Vuitton handbag can provide a woman. There is no shame in buying louis vuitton 2012 bags in place of the real thing. Firstly, if you know what you are doing you don't need to deal with a cheap knockoff. A can be as appealing to the eye as the real thing, but they sure undoubtedly are a lot friendlier to that pocket. It is not every day which you could find a good imitation of an popular brand, so if you find some you should probably just make that purchase as only a few imitations are even near to the real thing. Inexpensive is Cheap, But Not Too Cheap The easy print behind the LV initials is not enough to satisfy items, as an obviously replica designer Louis might be a detriment to your status and completely defeat the aim of looking into a louis vuitton belts for women. If you are about to be that blatant in your cheapness, you might too shop Target and get whatever at least matches ones outfit, right? The moral in the story is that investing in is not really always a bad issue; it is a matter of how you see it. If you realize its more respectable to invest your rent money for a purse, then by all means go ahead and do so. If you are one of these people who would rather pay their bills and have a taste of the class and luxury that buying a discount louis vuitton bags gives you, be sure to check out the many available today. Look in your local department store or item outlet or store for any one of your selection today .One of the most favored handbag companies on the globe is Louis Vuitton plus they have the latest styles in regards to high end fashion. With many styles and top designers to choose from, online boutiques that put up for sale discounted replica designer handbags are your best choice.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jennifer, Sarina, Heather, CarolineBelle, Eileen 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 493

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement Back to the All Girl Army