All Genders, All Ages >> Ask the All Girl Army

Pages: 1
aliza

Reged: Aug 21 2010
Loc: prais
Lost, the show, was absolutely genius
      #4951 - Fri Oct 22 2010 08:49 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is going to be a divisive episode of Lost. What you think of the "Across the Sea" probably comes down to how you answer the question: Did we need to know all this?Or put another way, it comes down to which answers you think we do need from Lost, and which answers we don't need. Is it really, really important that you end the series knowing who Adam and Eve were? Where the black and white stones came from? Who built the frozen wheel and how it got underground? Where Jacob and the Man in Black came from and why they are rivals? Why the Others speak Latin? If so, then "Across the Sea" let you check a whole lot of items off your list.On the other hand, if what you want most for the last few hours of Lost is to complete the emotional and story arc of the characters whom you've been invested in for six years (as opposed to ancient, pre-psychological, quasi-divine figures you met at the end of last season), then you may have, as I did, spent too much of "Across the Sea" checking your watch, waiting for a scenery switch, or—and Lost does not often make me do this—rolling your eyes.
Lost DVD 1-6
Family Guy DVD 1-8
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
The L Word DVD 1-6
Dexter DVD 1-4
Sons Of Anarchy DVD 1-2
The Tudors DVD 1-4

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
nikeshoxtn

Reged: Sep 19 2011
Loc: usa,newyork
Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: aliza]
      #5260 - Mon Oct 10 2011 06:54 PM

However, trouble often comes after big fame since we’ve found there are a lot of fake clothes in the market that copy Moncler doudoune style. But they are usually made with inferior quality or rough craft not like Moncler femme which would carefully select its material for ensuring the quality. Sometimes you will find the color would fade or the clothes would shrink after washing, which are phenomenons never would happen in a real Moncler. Neither they are able to well follows the brand concept to insert the element of fashion into the clothes. With those fake , you may not able to experience the warmness that Moncler quincy could provide with its superior materials or the sewing craft that is delicately taken care of. Here we strongly remind our dear customers not to be cheated by these fake because it will not ensure the quality of the clothes and decrease your personal taste of life.After a whole busy week, I came back home late and she already fall asleep. I had no idea how to make it up to her, so I bought her a moncler Chaumont as a gift. The next day, she got up early. When I opened my eyes, I saw her wearing the red I bought yesterday and had a men’s Moncler coat in her hand.

--------------------
http://fashionsportluxury.blogspot.com/

nikeshoxtn

Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: aliza]
      #5415 - Tue Oct 11 2011 11:02 PM

The brand is glamor with theconcept of bag should be fun, colorful and functional. kipling bag firststarted with backpack. This is a common use Kipling shoulder bag. The bag is design by one of the favorite designers, Cathy Pill. The bag is made from lambskin leathers. This shoulder also attached with a flexible shoulder strap. It also includes with two vertical zipped side pockets. The bag is accessible through top and side by side zip and magnetic buttons.Then it continues with other bags like shoulder bag andhandbag.This is a medium sized kipling shoulder bag. They are made from Italianquality leathers.This is a large Kipling shoulder bag. The bag is installed with exclusive magnetic buttons closure. The bag contains two main compartments. The magnetic buttons lead you to access to these compartments. The compartments contain one zipped pocket, two pen pockets and one MP3 player pocket. The bag is suitable to use for keeping documents and files. Same as other
kipling handbag, they are magnetic buttons on thefront pocket. The bag attached with two adjustable shoulder straps. They arebuilt with three compartments.This is a large Kipling bag. The bag is installed withexclusive magnetic buttons closure.kipling backpack is a popular bag among celebrities. The bag was featured in many famous TV show. The bag contains two main compartments. Themagnetic buttons lead you to access to these compartments. The compartmentscontain one zipped pocket, two pen pockets and one MP3 player pocket. The bagis suitable to use for keeping documents and files. kipling if is the favorite bag for celebrities like Tom Cruise, Britney Spears and John Travolta. They also have been recognized as the best bag of the year.

--------------------

nikeshoxtn

Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: nikeshoxtn]
      #5521 - Wed Oct 12 2011 03:40 AM

They will not buy Replica watches themselves. Usually there is someone help them to choose first-class quality Tag Heuer Replica watches online. We can knew it from our special customers. So you never need to worry about the quality of our Replica Watches. No one can tell the difference between our Omega Replica watches and the real one except the professional person. Because even our replicas are 99.9 % similar to the originals, there are still some minor differences. Choose supreme replica products with cheap price, you’d better not miss our site .We win a steady market with our prime quality and good faith. Provide surpassing quality products,considerate after-sales services and sincere management ideas are our unchangeable aims. Welcome to visit our website, we are sincerely waiting for your orders. replica watches are a fashion necessity. The whole world can see which you have great taste. You are able to discover them at nearby outlet malls or they are available for on-line purchasing. By purchasing them on-line you are able to save fairly a lot of time and cash since they are usually cheaper on the internet. You are able to rest assured which you are obtaining goods of high quality at an inexpensive cost whenever you buy your replica watches.

--------------------

nfljersey

Reged: Jul 28 2011
Loc: chongqing
Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: nikeshoxtn]
      #5757 - Thu Nov 24 2011 03:00 AM

I don't bother to game baseball or even a recreational softball an excessive amount. However, the previous week, a person asked about in direction of the schoolyard joining a few softballsjerseys from china

--------------------
nfljersey

wailian

Reged: Nov 10 2011
Loc: dsf
Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: nfljersey]
      #5989 - Sun Jan 08 2012 03:36 PM

You can often admit that.The company also offers unisex line which in turn removes the the traditional differentiation between Buy Tiffany Necklace for women and men. It is difficult to buy women jewelry in case you are actually a mal. Despite this simple fact of life, the society is made this way, men buying jewelry for female is as ideal as men presentin flowers when he wishes to manufacture woman happy. you will like to come again in next time! One more thing, you can join us in facebook by Replica Rolex Watches as well. Our designer watches are specially manufactured for elegance people . As everybody knows replica watches have three quality , one is low quality, the movement is china low movement ,which we do not supply this kind of watches at all . More and more people order watches from our store as time went by .To get replica watch instead of the genuine watches from our store . Wearing our top imitation watches, you will know that no one will be able to recognize from the authentic one. Gucci Gucci is the original creative mind behind the luxury brand, an immigrant in Paris and London, it was on his travels that he worked in exclusive hotels and it was there where he first became inspired. We only stock the latest collections of Chanel sunglasses, so when you shop with wearnike.com.you can be assured that you are wearing the hottest eyewear available. Our online Designer Gucci Sunglasses are offered to you at unbeatable prices because we believe that everyone should own a little bit of Chanel glamour.

wailian

Re: Lost, the show, was absolutely genius [Re: wailian]
      #6089 - Thu Jan 12 2012 05:00 AM

ghd straightenerGhd Australia locks idea was just to know people, but the GHD hair straighteners in Europe, has long been known names in brands.With progress of science and technology in the world of technology has undergone significant changes in hair straightening. Offer your locks shine, with other products can not.
cheap ghd straightenersLong time hot shower will make our hair feel very dry,so bath time in 15 minutes is appropriate.The water temperature should not be too hot.Done once every two weeks for the hair nourishing hair mask, you can add nutrients for the hair density.And you can also use ghd to reduce static.
ghd australia
Ghd Online our young australian loops, trendy and settings! A big surprise for you all good tabloid divas of the past, hairstyles, and more and more critical these days to use chemicals Ghd Cheap and the existence of developmental or rectifiers poker. It also offers guidance for the development of hot loops, jumps and wave to each other folds. What does this mean?buy ghd online
cheap ghd hair straightener australia

wailian

#6239 - Mon Jan 16 2012 05:28 AM

From the perfect cat eye to hair the color of cotton candy–beauty for 2011 editorials featured its fair share of traditional and modern techniques. For our latest installment of year and review, we pay homage to all things beauty including hair, jewelry, makeup and everything in between.I've been very lucky this Christmas. Being a beauty obsessive, my lovely friends and family have gifted me with some gorgeous makeup related items. If you're reading this blog, you probably share my obsession so I thought you might like to take a look!Her unabashed commitment to subtle beauty and ethereal lyricism set her apart from the rough-and-tumble Abstract Expressionist circles in which she gracefully moved. She stayed her artistic course throughout, with steadfast disregard of new fashions and movements.As much as the Beauty and potency of the liturgical year has been amplified by the lives of my children, I cannot act as though this is the sole source of this series or where my story begins. It began some time ago.After all, movement on the altar was already very important to me. I worked hard as an altar server, always trying to be in sync with the celebrant and the overall movement of the Mass. I preferred to serve alone, because most servers I knew were too clumsy and out of sync on the altar. Time and space are crucial for altar serving: if you do things right, if you move or make inevitable noises only at exactly the right moment and space things in just the right way you can almost become invisible up there, you can melt into the Mass. This wasn’t about reverence for me, it was about beauty. It was art.

wailian

#6281 - Tue Jan 17 2012 04:37 AM

Bulgaria’s domestic consumer electronics devices market, defined as the addressable market for computing devices, mobile handsets and products, is projected to be worth around in 2012. 2011 was another difficult year for consumer electronics vendors in the Bulgarian market, as Bulgarian households responded to an environment of high unemployment and inflation by increasing savings. In H111 leading consumer electronics player K&K Electronics reported a 10% drop in sector demand, while electronics and office supplies retailer Plesio reported just growth in the year through April.Bulgarian consumer electronics spending is projected to increase at a driven by the growing popularity and affordability of digital lifestyle products such as notebook computers and flat-screen TV sets.Microsoft Corp., a 20-year stalwart of the annual Consumer Electronics Show, has decided to fold up its booth and move on after the 2012 show in January.The products is designed to benefit budding entrepreneurs, fledgling start-ups, home grown innovation and small companies looking to gain footing in the consumer electronics industry. The Consumer Electronics will also feature CES keynotes and the Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase, as well as Eureka Park, a hot spot for venture capitalists, investors, media and more than industry professionals looking for the next big thing in technology.Consumer confidence in the broad economy may have improved ahead of the holidays, but the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in January has a good tailwind offering the expectation of a boost in 2012 ahead of the key January show… consumer confidence regarding technology spending rose to a yearly high in December.251

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Dianna, Beppie, Andrea, Heather, CarolineBelle, Eileen 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1381

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement Back to the All Girl Army